Ping Wang’s Green Mountain Chinese take-out service has been in its present location – in the clubhouse of the White River Golf Club on Route 100, between Rochester and Stockbridge – since February of 2013. Ping Wang, the Master Chef, brings a unique background to her new location here in Vermont. She comes here from the Chinese city of Chongqing in Szechuan Province, and was involved in the restaurant business in several cities in China there for over 20 years. Her specialized cooking has already gained much favorable attention since her first arrival here in the U.S. in May of 2012.
- All orders are prepared individually when they are ordered. There is no pre-cooking or storing of prepared meals. In order to have the time necessary to cook the orders and get them ready for pick-up in a timely manner, we ask that you place your orders as early as you can. Our hours of operation are Tuesday through Sunday from 9 AM until 9 PM. We are closed on Mondays. The telephone number for placing orders is 802-767-3144.
- We are located in the clubhouse building of the White River Golf Club – 4 miles south of Rochester on the west side of Route 100.
- You may feel free to offer any comments you might have on how we can improve our service by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also download a copy of our menu from our website or view any current announcements.
- Our take-out containers can be placed in a microwave oven for reheating. Reheating should be for no more than 30 seconds to one minute. Keep in mind that microwave overcooking can wreck a good meal.
- Our menu prices already include VT taxes. There are no hidden charges.
- Our hours are from 9AM til 9PM each Tuesday through Sunday. We are closed on Mondays.
- If we happen to be out of the building for any reason, you can leave a message on our answering machine and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We appreciate the opportunity to offer our Chinese food with Szechuan flavoring in our community.
John Braun & Ping Wang – Green Mountain Chinese